Terms and Conditions
THE FOLLOWING DESCRIBES THE TERMS ON WHICH CLOVERFIELD MACHINERY, OFFERS YOU ACCESS TO OUR SERVICES.
This Agreement describes the terms and conditions applicable to your use of our services available under the domain and sub-domains of www.CloverfieldMachinery.com (the “Site”). If you do not agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement, do not use or access our services or site.
- We are limited by information given to us by our clients and as such Cloverfield Machinery cannot offer any warranties or guarantees
- Every effort has been taken to assure accuracy of the information on this site. We endeavor to correct typographical or pictorial errors which are brought to our attention, but occasionally an error can happen.
- Pricing and availability of equipment is subject to change without notice.
- YOU MAY NOT MODIFY, COPY, REPRODUCE, REPUBLISH, UPLOAD, POST, TRANSMIT, OR DISTRIBUTE, IN ANY MANNER, THE MATERIAL ON THIS SITE, INCLUDING TEXT and GRAPHICS. You may print and download portions of material from the different areas of the Site solely for your own non-commercial use or in consideration of purchasing items.
- By using this website any Cloverfield Machinery services, you agree that Cloverfield Machinery, its affiliates, and any representatives of Cloverfield Machinery or those affiliates are not liable for damages arising out of or in connection in any way with the use of or inability to use the Site, services or applications. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including but not limited to, compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, programs, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.
- In no event shall we, our parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees or suppliers be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with our site, our services or this agreement to include the change in price of a unit or change in availability of a unit however arising to included negligence.
- You agree to indemnify and hold us and (as applicable) our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- You shall comply with all applicable domestic and international laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of our site, service, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and/or sale of items.
- This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Smith County, Texas, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You agree that Smith County, Texas is a proper forum for any claim arising out of this agreement or any purchase of any goods or services. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
- We may amend this User Agreement at any time without notice.